A Great Deal



We went to Last Chance Thrift Store in Decatur yesterday. I bought a 0.99 goldfish bowl I'll use as a terrarium. I also found this great Liz Claiborne purse for $5.99. I own at least a dozen black purses already. What drew me to this one was the three compartments with built in pockets for everything. Finally I'll have a place just for shopping lists! Honestly, I don't think I have enough stuff to fully utilize every nook and cranny. Maybe I'll turn into my grandmother someday and start carrying a gun and my will with me.

There's even a small outside pocket for keys. I pulled out my old silver spoon key chain and added a gingham bow for that -oh so cute!- look. Now I'll have to wear black more to justify using the purse all the time. Won't be the first time I've worked a wardrobe around a new purse or pair of shoes.