Bumper stickers?

Just got the new Northern Sun catalog, with it's plethora of bumper stickers. I thought that maybe if I get enough bumper stickers, I can cover up the spots where the paint is peeling off the Camry. Tee-hee.

Here are some of the possible candidates:

Want to save a trillion dollars? End the wars.

Going to war over religion is like killing people to see who has the best imaginary friend.

For once, I'd like to vote for the greater of two goods.

Darwin loves you.


Feminism is the radical notion that women are people.

Hatred is not a family value.


Slower minds keep right.

I think, therefore I'm dangerous.


Born okay the first time.

Hang up and drive.

Keep your butt (cig butt pictured) in the car. The Earth is not your ashtray.

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Ignore your rights and they'll go away.

Nobody knows the exact age of the human race, but everyone agrees it is old enough to know better.